Lost Certificates

How to Get a Replacement New Mexico Hunter Education Card

Students who have completed a Hunter Safety Education Course can obtain a duplicate or replacement Hunter Education Card by logging onto the New Mexico Online License System or by contacting the Department of Game & Fish Hunter Education Office at (505)-222-4731.

Lost Hunter Education Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend a single instructor-led Hunter Education Course. If you have lost your Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact HUNTERcourse.com at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail info@huntercourse.com and we will send you a copy of your voucher.