Free for instructors (and students).
It's true. We've made HE Tools™ 7 free for everyone. Why? We know how valuable these tools are for teaching hunting safety and we want more people to use them.
One easy download.
We've also made HE Tools™ easier to get than ever before. Anywhere in the world, anytime you need it, HE Tools™ 7 is only a click away (PC/Mac version).
And we'll keep improving.
We're committed to continuing to make HE Tools™ better. When we do, you'll be able to get updates free too. Together, we'll keep spreading the word about safe hunting.
Introducing HE Tools™ 7!
Over the years, HE Tools™ has earned a reputation as the best set of hunter education tools out there—and we just raised the bar. With a new look, tons of updates and a new price tag of free, Version 7 is everything you love about HE Tools™, just better. HE Tools™ 7 includes:
- 19 New Hunter Safety Videos
- Updates to Zones of Fire
- New Single Action Revolver Animation
- Updated Menu and Design
By continuing, you agree to the HE Tools™ Terms of Service.
HUNTERcourse.com, approved by over 30 hunter education agencies
HUNTERcourse.com is trusted by wildlife agencies across the United States and Canada to deliver the highest level of hunter education.
Our courses consistently receive the highest level of approval from agencies and from hunters. Find out why when you take HUNTERcourse.com
Need a DVD Copy?
While the updates to HE Tools™ 7 are certainly worth the download, we understand some instructors still require a physical copy that can be played on standard DVD players.
Don't worry we've got you covered. You can still order a copy of HE Tools™ on DVD for only $35.00. Just give us a call at 1 (877) 722-8838 x250 and we'll ship it out ASAP!
HE TOOLS™ END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (last updated March 15, 2013)
CAREFULLY READ THE CONTENT OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE HE TOOLS™ SOFTWARE. THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FRESH AIR EDUCATORS, INC. ("HUNTERcourse.com") WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF HE TOOLS™. HUNTERcourse.com IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE HE TOOLS™ SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE ASSOCIATED MEDIA AND DOCUMENTATION ("THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT") TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. BY INSTALLING OR DOWNLOADING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Product and Scope of Rights. HE TOOLS™ is a collection of educational videos, animations, exercises and information to improve learning ability of hunter education students and assist instructors. As set out herein, HUNTERcourse.com grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable, limited license to use the current version of HE TOOLS™ Software Product. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software Product is licensed to you, not sold. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by HUNTERcourse.com.
- Grant of License and Permitted Uses. HUNTERcourse.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-renewable license to install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with the Software Product. The current version of the Software Product is provided to you free of charge for the purpose of educating current and prospective hunters. The Software Product may be used as many times as you like, for as long as you like.
- Prohibited Uses.
(a) You may not under any circumstances redistribute, resell, rent, lease or sublicense the Software Product.
(b) You may not modify, alter, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Software Product, create derivative works based upon the Product Software, or make any attempt to derive the source code.
(c) You may not remove or obscure any copyright, trademarks, logos or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Software Product.
(d) You may not upload or transmit the Software Product, or any portion thereof, to any electronic bulletin board, network, or other type of multi-use computer system regardless of purpose.
(e) You may not include the Software Product in any products intended for manufacture, distribution, or sale.
- Proprietary Rights. As between the parties, all rights, title, and interest in and to any and all intellectual property rights in the Software Product shall remain exclusively with HUNTERcourse.com and/or the Licensor. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. THE SOFTWARE
PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND
, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HUNTERcourse.com DOES NOT WARRANT,
GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT (a) THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE,
OR VIRUS-FREE, (c) THE INFORMATION IN THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE
OR WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNTERCOURSE.COM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATE, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, OR OTHER LOSS SUSTAINED AS A RESULT OF INJURY TO ANY PERSON, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF HUNTERCOURSE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To the extent that the applicable jurisdiction limits HUNTERcourse.com's ability to disclaim any implied warranties, this disclaimer shall be effective to the maximum extent permitted.
- Term and Termination. This license is effective until terminated in accordance with this Agreement. This license shall terminate automatically without notice from HUNTERcourse.com if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein. Upon termination of this license for any reason, you shall discontinue use of Software Product and destroy all copies of the Software Product. You may also terminate this license at any time by destroying or disposing of the Software Product.
- Governing Law. This license shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the laws of Canada without application of the principles of conflict of laws, where not contrary to public policy or a legislative regime. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods does not apply.
- Dispute Resolution. In the event of a claim or dispute between you and HUNTERcourse.com arising under or in connection with the Software Product and this license, the parties shall first attempt to settle the claim or dispute by direct discussions. If discussions are not successful, the parties shall arbitrate pursuant to the, with a final judgment to be entered upon the arbitration award. The venue for discussions and arbitration shall be Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.