Replacement Certificate

Replacement Saskatchewan Hunter Education Certificate

Students who have completed a Saskatchewan Hunter Safety Education Course can obtain a replacement hunter education certificate by contacting the Saskatchewan Association for Firearm Education Office at 306-352-6730.

Lost Hunter Safety Student Report

The Student Report is required to attend the S.A.F.E. Final Hunter Education Exam. If you have lost your Report you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your Student Report.