Replacement Hunter Education Certificate

How to Get a Replacement Wisconsin Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received a Wisconsin Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you have three options to obtain a new certificate.

Lost Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend a Wisconsin Field Day. If you have lost your Field Day Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your voucher.