1. Take the online hunter safety course
- Free hunter safety study guide
- Fully narrated and interactive
- Visual aids in every exam question
- Log in and out at any time - we keep track of your progress
- One-time fee of $24.95
2. Print your Field Day Voucher or Completion Certificate
For students 9-20, you must bring your Field Day Voucher with you to your scheduled Field Day.
For student 21+, you MUST apply for the TWRA field day exemption type 013 permit in order to be legally certified. After you apply for the TWRA permit, your permanent Hunter Education Card will be mailed to you by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
3. Attend the Tennessee Hunter Education Field Day
Get the Tennessee Hunter Education Certificate!