Lost Certificates

How to Get a Replacement Tennessee Hunter Education Card

If you have previously been issued a Tennessee Hunter Education Card and require a replacement or duplicate card, simply contact your local TWRA regional office to obtain a duplicate card for $7.00. for more information please visit www.state.tn.us/twra.

If you need to replace your TWRA field day exemption type 013 permit, contact the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency at 615-781-6500.

Lost Hunter Safety Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend the Tennessee Hunter Safety Field Day. If you have lost your Voucher or Completion Certificate you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact HUNTERcourse.com at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail info@huntercourse.com and we will send you a copy of your voucher.