Replacement Hunter Ed Certificate

How to Get a Replacement North Carolina Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received a North Carolina Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement, you can get a replacement by sending your request to:

Please provide the following information in your e-mail:

Full Name*
Date of Birth
Current Mailing Address
Address lived when course was taken (if available)

*Please Note: If your name has changed, please provide the name the class was taken under.

Lost Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend a North Carolina Internet Course Field Day Event. If you have lost your Field Day Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your voucher.