Replacement Hunter Ed Certificate

How to Get a Replacement Nevada Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received a Nevada Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you can get a replacement card online through the Nevada DOW at

Lost Hunter Safety Online Course Confirmation

The Online Course Confirmation is required to attend the Nevada hunter education certificate class. If you have lost your Course Confirmation you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your confirmation.