Lost Certificates

How to Get a Replacement Nebraska Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received a Nebraska Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you can contact the NGPC at ngpc.outdoored@nebraska.gov or call 402-471-0641.

Lost Field Day Voucher

The HUNTERcourse.com Field Day Voucher is required to attend the Nebraska Field Day. If you have lost your Field Day Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact HUNTERcourse.com at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail info@huntercourse.com and we will send you a copy of your voucher.