Replacement Hunter Ed Certificate

How to Get a Replacement Minnesota Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received a Minnesota Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you can contact the Minnesota DNR at 651-296-6157 or 1-888-MINN-DNR or send an e-mail to

Lost Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend a Minnesota Firearm Safety Range & Field Day. If you have lost your Field Day Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your voucher.