Replacement Hunter Ed Certificate

How to Get a Replacement Idaho Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received an Idaho Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you can contact the Idaho DFG at 208-334-3700 or send an e-mail to

Lost Field Day Voucher

The Field Day Voucher is required to attend an Idaho Hunter Safety Field Day. If you have lost your Field Day Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your voucher.