Replacement Hunter Ed Certificate

How to Get a Replacement Alabama Hunter Education Certificate

If you have already received an Alabama Hunter Education Certificate and need a replacement certificate, you can get a replacement card online through the Alabama DCNR at

Lost Certificate of Completion Voucher

The Certificate of Completion Voucher is proof that you completed the online Alabama Hunter Education Course. If you have lost your Completion Voucher you can sign in to your exam center and print out a new copy. You can also contact at 1-866-495-4868 or e-mail and we will send you a copy of your voucher.