Q. Who can enter?
A. Any student who pays for and passes the HUNTERcourse.com hunter safety course, and obtains their certificate.
A. Instructors are entered automatically with each student that pays for and passes the HUNTERcourse.com hunter safety course and obtains their certificate.
Q. What do I need to do to enter?
A. All you need to do is pay for and pass the HUNTERcourse.com hunter safety course and obtain your certificate. You and your hunter education instructor will then be automatically entered.
Q. Where can I enter?
A. In any state or province where HUNTERcourse.com hunter safety course is available.
Q. When do I find out if I have won?
A. If your name is drawn, you will be notified within two weeks of the closing date of the contest.
Q. What exactly do I win?
A. The following are included in the prize. The total value of the prize is approximately $10,000.
- Round-trip economy-class airfare to destination
- Meals at hunting location
- License fees
- Trophy fees
Q. What is not included in the prize?
A. The following are not included in the prize:
- Meals on travel days to and from destination
- Transportation to airport on departure and return home
- Cost of trophy shipment, either mounted or frozen cape
- Firearms and ammunition
- Transportation of firearms or other excess luggage
- Hunting equipment and clothing
Q. What do I need to claim my prize?
A. To claim your prize:
- You need to have completed the Field Day portion of your hunting safety course.
- You need to be able to travel by air to the Dream Hunt destination.
- A valid passport if traveling internationally.
- You need to fill out the proper firearm and ammunition import/export paperwork to transport your firearm(s) if necessary.
- Follow safe hunting guidelines and follow the direction of the guide.
Q. What happens if I am under the age of majority in my state or province?
A. If you are not yet legally an adult in your state or province of residence, one parent or guardian may join you on your Dream Hunt. The cost of your parent or guardian’s travel, accommodations and meals will be covered, as will an observer fee for the guided hunt.
Q. What happens if my hunt isn’t successful?
A. While HUNTERcourse.com and the outfit will do what they can to make sure your hunt is a great experience, there is no guarantee of hunting success.
Q. What if the dates of the Dream Hunt don't work for me?
A. We are unable to offer the prize other than on the dates specified. If you are unable to participate in the Dream Hunt, we will be unable to award you the prize.
Take your Hunter Safety Course NOW!