Lost Outdoor Identification Card

How to Get a Replacement Newfoundland and Labrador Outdoor ID Card

Students who have completed the Newfoundland and Labrador Firearms Safety and Hunter Education Course can obtain a replacement Outdoor Identification Card by contacting the Department of Environment and Conservation's Wildlife Division, Conservation Services Branch at (709) 637-2006. You can also fill out the following form.